MEN OF VALOURMEET THE TEAM
Administrator: Logistics & Operations
IT, Audio & AV
Marketing & Brand Building
The Men of Valour Story
- A survey of over 10 million business people crossing over countries and cultures was conducted by Gallup and only just under 3 million people were found to be engaged in positions using their strengths. That equates to less than a third of our men who are engaged in God’s purpose for their life. (That is if you believe God uses you in your area of strength – which we do).
- What is more startling about the survey is that as men get older, the percentage drops even further as they accept engagements and opportunities (promotions) that move them out of their gifting/strength leaving them less interested and engaged in their employment, three times more likely to be off work sick and with fewer positive and creative moments, causing them to achieve less on a daily basis. The study goes on to show that this has other serious implications regarding confidence, hope and, ultimately, kindness toward others.
- We believe that discovering one’s purpose or God’s will for your life is intimately integrated with our Father’s Great Commission to go and make disciples of all nations.
- We believe that God wants another great awakening, to pour out His Spirit on mankind and to engineer another great revival.
- We believe God wants to wake the sleeping giant – the life of a man on mission for God. If a man can find his purpose, the reason God placed Him here and now, he can start on a determined journey to fulfil it.
- Furthermore, the catalyst for sustained revival rests in a man who understands his purpose and uses the talents that God has blessed him with. Salvation may jumpstart revival but a man on “purpose” will sustain it.
- We believe that the operation of a man’s gifts and talents in the life and mind of a man redeemed by the gospel of Jesus Christ will generally cause him to fulfil the plan that God has for his life. In other words, as he uses his gifts and talents, he will generally start to fulfil God’s plan for his life.
- We believe that if a man understands the significance of his purpose, he comes alive, fully reflecting the glory of a risen King in his family, his career, his church, his community and his nation.
- We believe that if a man finds his purpose, he leaves a lasting, meaningful legacy.
- We want men to dream again. If they can find the courage to pursue their dreams, it gives them God-given purpose and direction, and it advances His Kingdom.